Crazy Aaron's Magnetic Thinking Putty® likes to cut loose on the dance floor! Learn how to make your Thinking Putty dance with this easy to follow tutorial. All you'll need is your favorite Magnetic Thinking Putty and a magnet. Disco ball optional.
- Form your Magnetic Thinking Putty into a ball
- Run the magnet along the side of the ball to activate the magnetic properties in Thinking Putty
- Use 2 fingers to pull a section of the putty away from the center of the ball, making an arm or face shape
- Hold the magnet close to the shape you’ve made and watch as it magically begins to reach for the magnet’s pull. As you move the magnet around your Thinking Putty will start to dance.
- Take it one step further...See how far you can make the Thinking Putty stretch without breaking! Share your creations on Instagram using #mythinkingputty